The Project Manager directs projects from bid acceptance to project completion. The individual needs to have a good understanding of and adherence to contract documents including architectural plans, specifications, permits, technical elements, scheduling activities, and estimates.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Coordinates project scheduling and communication
- Manages data and material resources throughout the life of a project to achieve predetermined objectives of scope, cost, time, quality, and participant satisfaction.
- Experience and advanced knowledge of electrical construction as well as a proven track record of completing projects on-time and on budget.
- Ability to read plans and specifications
- Public works and or industrial knowledge
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to shift between multiple projects, while paying close attention to detail.
- Liaise with customer, project crew, and management
- Excellent written and verbal skills, mathematical, and IT skills are necessary in order to carry out the administrative tasks.
- Creative and resourceful in order to find solutions to construction problems while working under great time pressure
- Ability to adapt and work in an ever changing work environment
- Self starter
- Engineering or Construction Management degree preferred
- Must be able to climb ladders, sit, bend, stoop, stand or walk for extended periods.
- Must be able to travel to job site locations
- Ability to work in extreme weather and temperature conditions
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Must have minimal ability to stand, sit, squat, bend, kneel, twist, crawl, reach lift, balance, carry, push, and pull as required for light duties of standard office clerical positions.
- Must be able to lift 20lb. with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects weighing up to 10lb.
- Vacation & Holiday Pay